4.05.2016

Why a blog devoted to thelotter and its affiliated sites?

Here is a recent victim statement related to thelotter.com:
"Bought tickets for that huge US lottery in January. You have to buy multiple lines. The site says that they will send an email confirmation of your order. I could not tell when I was buying the 2 tickets whether it was "doing a subscription", but knew that the receipt would confirm my purchase.

I did not receive any receipts, but did receive one telling me that my subscription was confirmed, with no information about the numbers, or cost. I received a couple of emails telling me that i won $9 and $14. I thought nothing about it, since they charge you a fee if they pay your debit card you winnings!

A week later, I checked my bank account, to see that thelotter.com not only took one payment, they took TWO payments of EACH of the tickets at the same time! I called and complained. They said no more money would be taken. Well, my back put a stop on my debit card, noticing astutely that something was wrong -- A Problem trying to recover my monies because I gave thelotter.com my debit card details.

If you give any entity your cards, BANKS DO NOT CONSIDER IT FRAUD! Then, middle of March, thelotter.com took more money from my account, though my card was "stopped" and replaced! It seems that they took the March money out at the same time they took the other fraudulent payments. The bank told me that they could actually take payments out for up to six years in advance, and the scammee is stuck! No, they don't charge a commission fee, they charge you when you take the money out of your "thelotter.com" account, and take a lot more money than you think you have paid. I then wrote to the company that is advertised on their site stating that your payments are secure. Secure from whom? No reply.....Stay away from thelotter.com"

This victim statement is one that was not able to be removed - thelotter has been known to  vigorously try to delete all record of a complaint history. This blog retains and captures those records as they are posted - before thelotter can try to remove them.

You see - this is what thelotter does to ordinary people every single day. And yet thelotter and the folk who run this (who operate out of dubious jurisdictions around the world to ensure they are not caught by the regulators or police) - pay for internet presence, advertising, heck even dumb newspaper sites could be victim, but moreso paying commentators.

They do this so people think that the are legitimate.

But all over the internet people are starting to know about the actual experiences of "customers" of thelotter.

And that is why this site exists: because these highly dubious enterprises have been allowed to run rampant for too long. And it's time they pay for what they do - effectively taking hard earned money from ordinary people every day and daring to advertise their wares for unsuspecting folk.

You've been warned. Stay away from thelotter. One or two announcements of victory through their site belie the huge amounts of the money they have taken from customers who then have no recourse except internet reports. These stories are whispered daily.

Don't be that fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment