4.05.2016

Another victim of thelotter speaks

Another report and complaint just in today:

This Company is a Scam -
 
"I went looking for Euro Lottery online and came across this site. I thought it was legitimate and I bought just one euro lottery ticket in Jan. I did not want or agree to any subscription - Unfortunately I do not check my credit card statements regularly enough, I am too trusting. But 3 months later I suddenly discover they have been helping themselves every week since the 9th of Jan to my money charging my credit card. I tried to message them and also could not find how to cancel my account with them, it is very hidden to the extent I still have not found it? So the only option I had was to cancel my Credit Card. I have also asked my bank / card to try and recover the money they took without authorisation. Companies like this should be shut down by the UK authorities and not allowed to operate"


No comments:

Post a Comment