4.05.2016

Reminder of thelotter class action suit

 

Looking for other victims like myself to start legal actions in UK


"I'm calling out to all those victims who somehow ended up 'subscribing' to their services albeit paying for every single game without knowing until your bank has to call you and warn you about such an activity.

I do not recall deliberately going for such a 'service'. Who would? Unless they did it on purpose to catch their clients off-guard and sign them up for something they don't even have a clue of.

It must have happened somehow automatically or in-between payment confirmations for the single draw. I do not recall picking the numbers for each game either.

I did not get a single email confirmation that such an activity is happening. Nothing is being sent to my inbox every single draw as it's supposed to be. Highly unethical one might think. But it's obviously made to scam the cash out of you.

Deliberately hiding money-sucking activities from the owner's bank account is a fraudulent activity and can be and should be punished by law. This is so wrong on so many levels.

It smells like pure scam though they pretend really hard not to be the one.

Please get in touch with me if you experienced their 'subscription' and we will take this case further collectively.

taboo2012 at yahoo dot com"

First posted at Trustpilot

No comments:

Post a Comment