4.11.2016

Aren't we past April Fools yet? Trustpilot worsens with "thelotter approved" reviews and manipulating its Trustpilot score

Surprise, Surprise. 

thelotter is upping the ante in the review stakes, using Trustpilot as a way to plot reviews such as this.

The "review" below, just in yesterday, is laughable and an obvious plant by one poster (thelotter).

If no-one else can not see the absolute circus and play that the below is, they deserve to be "clients" of thelotter.

Shame Trustpilot SHAME.


The Lotter has been a great joy in my life (hahahaha), ever since I started playing a few years ago. It's enabled me (this it has) to play my favourite European lotteries from the comfort of my Texas home.
I especially love (oohhhh!!!! Amor!) seeing my scanned tickets (too bad most other reviews that are not affiliated with thelotter have never seen theirs) a few hours before each draw. Payments have been smooth and quick (for thelotter true), and fingers crossed that I win big soon!
Some of my friends have also joined me on The Lotter and I recommend it to any true lottery fan out there..
 
Thank you The Lotter
 
Mike Harris 




Reply from theLotter.com


Thank you Mike! It's great to hear you're happy with us!
Best,
theLotter hahahahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment